Your future in creativity and innovation
During your four-year apprenticeship as a media technician at Schmid-Fehr AG, you can expect a wide range of tasks. You will be trained in various media techniques and media channels and will have the opportunity to edit images, texts and videos. The development of advertising material such as flyers and brochures will also be part of your tasks. In addition, you will create content for our websites and social media channels as well as monitor the performance of these platforms. In your daily work, you will have close contact with employees from different departments. In addition, you will prepare information for websites, edit images using tools such as Photoshop, and create presentations.
Your tasks as a media technician:
- You design engaging websites and creative content for our clients.
- You develop marketing and communication strategies that make many companies successful.
- You create and edit images, texts and videos for various media channels.
- You will assist in the creation of high quality printed materials such as posters and brochures.
- You advise our customers in German and French and bring their ideas to life.
- You work in a team and take on a variety of responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
- You are creative, communicative and enthusiastic about technology.
- You have a quick perception and like to work in a team.
- You are interested in media, design and digital technologies.
- You bring good academic performance in German, English and mathematics.
- You have a flair for aesthetics and design.